The Land Of Four Seasons
Remaking The Pack! Rgtgrt10
The Land Of Four Seasons
Remaking The Pack! Rgtgrt10
The Land Of Four Seasons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Joining Thread!
Remaking The Pack! EmptyFri May 13, 2016 8:38 pm by Guest

» Everleigh
Remaking The Pack! EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 6:38 pm by Everleigh

» Burn It, Smack It, Eat It, Keep it, Throw It!
Remaking The Pack! EmptySun Mar 13, 2016 4:59 pm by Everleigh

» Remaking The Pack!
Remaking The Pack! EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 6:17 pm by Archer

» Ocean's Sea of Art (Work In Progress)
Remaking The Pack! EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 7:23 pm by Whiskey

» Kingdom Histories | Information
Remaking The Pack! EmptyFri May 22, 2015 4:42 pm by Archer

» SirenBells' Temple - Testing Area
Remaking The Pack! EmptyTue May 19, 2015 9:09 pm by NPC Account

» Potion Recipes | Guide
Remaking The Pack! EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 1:42 am by Ocean

» Rituals and Holidays | Guide
Remaking The Pack! EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 7:57 am by Ocean

RP Conditions
Weather
Affiliates

Remaking The Pack!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ocean

Ocean

Remaking The Pack! Empty
PostSubject: Remaking The Pack!   Remaking The Pack! EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 5:22 am

LoFS Remade!
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ocean wrote:
There are currently no contests on this one because the pack is being remade! Suggested by Whiskey and encouraged by Damocles, I have decided to take this onboard. I shall re-design the site, remake the thread on both here and on WolfQuest, remake the map, territories and RP area, and many more things to come!

Since Ajax has pretty much abandoned this place, I will need someone to take charge of Velherits until/if Ajax returns. I currently have my eye on two particular members, so look out Winter!
- Ocean

I had just noticed that I never made a topic for this! Anywho, like I said above, I've decided to remake the pack and all it's glory. I'll also be improving on what Ajax had here before, and finally writing the guides that were never published. New dices are being created, the site has already had it's make over, I've got one RP place done, and I also gave Ocean herself a makeover since she looked liked barf beforehand.

As for what I said in the last part of the quote, Ajax is busy lately, and he'll probably need help running Velheritz while he's off elsewhere. Since Whiskey is a pretty darn good moderator from what I've seen on other sites, and she was even willing to take on bringing this place back, she'll most likely be promoted to moderator AND Royal Adviser of Velheritz, and both Whiskey and Damocles will probably be put in charge of Velheritz until Ajax returns.

Updates about the remake will be posted here.
Back to top Go down
http://distant-bloods-pack.forumotion.com/
Archer

Archer

Remaking The Pack! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remaking The Pack!   Remaking The Pack! EmptySat Feb 20, 2016 2:12 pm

Okay so actually, a lot is going to change around here. The history of the kingdoms will change potentially - Ajax will no longer be leader. Archer will take over. However I don't think Velheritz or Roenkii will stay separate. I think I'm going to make one large pack. But in this case - there will be double everything. Meaning 4 alphas roughly at some point.

I'm going to make it as if there were elders. The kings and queens of the clans met ocean and Archer. They gave Archer Velheritz and Ocean Roenkii. Yet those clans were in a feud and we didn't want that so we came together to share the land.

They can freely roam and still pick a kingdom - though the kingdom is simply where they primarily protect, hunt, and sometimes sleep. THough it's fine if they seek shelter in the other kingdom. Were still one pack its just too much land to operate alone.

That way were not restricted at all from being together.

Each season can have 2-3 RP places.
Winter - forest, mountain, den.
Autumn - forest, lake, hunting ground
Spring - river, hill/peak, hunting grounds
Summer- Ocean/beach, plain, den.
Summer will still be the main area you mark and patrol and winter mine - though this way we can just all be together - that way I can share damsky with you.
Back to top Go down
https://land-of-4-seasons.forumotion.com
Ocean

Ocean

Remaking The Pack! Empty
PostSubject: SPAM HAMN   Remaking The Pack! EmptySat Feb 20, 2016 10:31 pm

In all honesty the pack was never really separate and I seriously doubt it was gonna be because Ocean's all clingy. xD

Damoskey <213

I'm just angry with you for pooing on Bleachy. Remaking The Pack! 195628130
Gonna miss him and Ocean acting like fools together </3 Ocean x Ajax 4 lyfe

In other news, Archer's name looks pretty cool in Serenity glow

Also do you mean four leaders as in two for each clan or one for each season ???
Back to top Go down
http://distant-bloods-pack.forumotion.com/
Archer

Archer

Remaking The Pack! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remaking The Pack!   Remaking The Pack! EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 6:17 pm

things to do:

1. Archie's bio
2. Maybe new group colors (whites, blues, grays.)
3. edit kingdom history
4. RP places
5. thread
6. get active here
7. New front picture / monthly announcement
8. Lets get reaaddyyy to ruummbbllleeee

to answer you, 2 per kingdom
Back to top Go down
https://land-of-4-seasons.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Remaking The Pack! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remaking The Pack!   Remaking The Pack! Empty